Privacy and Security Policy
Your credit card and personal information is safe with MCBIA.COM – we guarantee it!
MCBIA.COM respects and protects your privacy.
Your browser and MCBIA.COM’s secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. MCBIA.COM guarantees the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase from MCBIA.COM, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your browser and MCBIA.COM’s secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected.
Credit Card Security
MCBIA.COM reserves the right to monitor order and bid activity to ensure a fair process. MCBIA.COM also reserves the right to reject any order or bid deemed to be made in bad faith, or that may be in violation of local laws, taxes or restrictions.
We strongly advise not to test the web site with false bids or orders, as it will result in substantial, personal legal risk. It is a violation of the law to make bids or orders under a false name or with an invalid credit card.
For your protection, credit card orders may be delayed while screening takes place.
Persons who commit fraudulent activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Web browsers transmit a unique address that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify fraudulent activity. Both the FBI and the US Secret Service are responsible for investigating Internet fraud cases.
Fraudulent information will be provided to the issuing bank, shipping carriers, and networked with our business partners.
MCBIA.COM may use software tags called “cookies” to identify customers when they visit our site. They help us understand your buying preferences and customize our service to your needs. By understanding which areas of the site you visit, cookies allow us to present information, products and specials that are of personal interest to you. Our goal is to save you time and make your shopping experience unique. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented or shared with any outside parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside party under any circumstances. We do not reveal your e-mail address or other personal information, except to complete transactions with our third-party vendors. In such cases, we provide only the information required to complete the transaction. By contract, the third party is not permitted to sell, rent or share this information.
During the MCBIA.COM purchasing process, we ask you to provide us with contact information, such as name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number and a valid credit card number. We use this information to verify your account when you place an order.
If you provide us with your e-mail address, register as a customer, or make a purchase from us, we will occasionally send you e-mail with recommendations or notices of new products and prices. This e-mail may include paid advertisements from third parties.
Warranty / Return Policy
MCBIA is committed to selling quality merchandise. All of our items are tested before shipping, and are warranted to be in working condition unless noted otherwise.
Description of Warranties:
NO-DOA: Fully tested and warranted to arrive in working condition
- Buyer has five (5) days from date of receipt to notify us of any problems.
- Buyer MUST contact us prior to returning item for RMA number.
- If item has been damaged in transit, buyer must contact UPS and file a claim.
1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) or HERE
- If buyer prefers we call UPS, we would need to be supplied with a telephone number and a good time for UPS to call that number in order to contact the buyer directly.
- Items MUST be returned at buyers expense. We will make every effort to resolve any issue via phone (319-845-2000) or email (email@example.com) prior to this.
- Unless MCBIA has made a shipping error, return shipping arranged by buyer will NOT be reimbursed.
- Items must be packaged in original shipping materials or in similar packaging.
- Our technicians will diagnose item within three (3) business days.
- If item is found to be faulty: At our discretion, replacement will be shipped or a full refund (including original shipping charge) will be issued.
- If item is found to be in advertised working condition, buyer shall be reimbursed purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee or $5.00, whichever is greater. Shipping fees will not be reimbursed.
- Buyers’ lack of knowledge of software, drivers, or hardware will not be considered a warranty issue.
- Any items paid using PayPal or Credit Card shall be charged an additional 2.5% transaction fee for refunds.
AS-IS: These are items that we are unable to test. We might not have the power supplies, cables, software, etc. The bidder / buyer purchase these items at their own risk. No warranty is implied nor given on these items.
* Items sold AS-IS are not eligible for return.